PCAN Explorer v. 6 - Professional Software to Communicate with CAN and CAN FD Buses, Win 7,8,10
PCAN-Explorer is a universal tool for monitoring frames in a CAN (also CAN FD) network. In a transparent manner enables the presentation of content in various forms of frames including the symbolic form defined by the user. Integrated tool for VB Scripting allows you to create complex tasks of reception frame analysis of its contents, develop and reply.
One of the basic functions performed by the PCAN-Explorer is the ability to capture frames, and analysis of their content. These activities may be carried out by custom scripts PCAN-Explorer (in this case: Explorer is server).
- Graphical presentation of the frames' content (ID, length, data bytes, the number of messages received, the relative time of receipt, etc.)
- Hexadecimal and symbolic (the symbols defined by the user) presentation
- Display frames given by the controller, a presentation of the status of the CAN controller and, if necessary bus errors
- Sending frames: "manual" or automatic, in certain moments of time, in response to a received frame
- Messages can be sent "from the list of" saved or loaded from an external file
- Sending messages with an accuracy of 1 ms
- Defining symbols and macros with built-in editor
- Available (purchased separately) extensions are:
PCAN-CANdb Import - package working with the members database
PCAN-Plotter - creating graphs similar to "tape recorder"
PCAN-Panel - creating end plates of virtual devices; aided visualization of analog and digital signals
PCAN-J1939 - protocol communication using the SAE-J1939
- Required hardware PCAN series
There is a trial version available - please contact us.
- For CAN bus